This is an information note also pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data and articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
By the processing of personal data we mean any operation or complex of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, the extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
The purpose of this information is to disclose in all transparency the purposes for which we could use your data, how we will manage it, to whom it could be communicated, where it could be transferred (inside or outside the EU ) and what your rights are.
The owner of the data processing is Marco Molteni | Wijsgeerbaan, 1315 LH Almere, The Netherlands.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, address, company, etc.).
- Profile description. The profile description describing the user group or the type of organization you belong to (natural person, individual/freelancer, company, shop, etc.).
- Images, videos and texts provided by you directly or through interviews.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- You contact us via email, social media or any other channel, for example Facebook WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger (or message boards), Instagram Direct (or message boards).
- Voluntarily complete a user or customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily and directly by you through interviews.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collects your data so that we can:
- To manage of the relationship and the provision of the services.
- To use it to field study purposes, strategic business interests, related business relationships.
- To contact you for initiatives, or with special offers on products and services we think you might like (upon express authorization by the interested party).
- To create contents such as articles on our website or posts on our profiles on social media, as well as articles on paper or digital magazines (upon express authorization by the interested party).
- To work on collaborations related to projects such as the creation of a web contents or products of any nature.
- To uses multimedia data provided by you, such as for example images taken through videos and / or photographs, scheduled interviews or that took place during public events, could be used for promotional activities and increase in brand reputation.
- Use them for any contractual obligations.
Anyhow your sensitive data (part of your personal identification information) will not be disclosed. We undertake not to use your personal data for purposes other than those described in this statement, other than by informing you in advance, and where necessary obtaining your consent.
How do we store and manage your data?
We securely stores your data at leaving them on the channels where you contacted us, for example Gmail, Facebook WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Instagram Direct. The accesses are password protected; password backup is also password protected. We also store images, videos and texts you provide on password-protected hard drives, with suitable tools and procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality.
The processing connected to the data on this site takes place at the residence of the owner of the data processing, and is handled only by the owner, or by any technicians in charge of occasional maintenance operations. The data could be processed by external resources, such as highly identified, trained professionals, who operate as authorized personnel to analyze and process the data. These external managers to the processing of personal data are appropriately mapped, surveyed, contracted and appointed by us on the basis of the provisions of art. 28 of the GDPR.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your data may also be communicated abroad, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country in question guarantees an "adequate" level of protection.
Your sensitive data (part of your personal identification information) will not be disclosed.
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("principle of limitation of conservation", art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
We would like to send you information about initiatives, products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop we from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the our organization.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, and if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions provided by law.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions provided by law.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions provided by law.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions provided by law. We also may charge you a fee for this service.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit Cookies Policy page
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For more information about the contacts consult Data Protection Authorities (DPAs)